Monday, December 06, 2004

2004 Tucson Marathon Relay!!


Well, we did it!
This is team "Relative Insanity" after we finished running the Tucson Marathon Relay. Of course, Brian and Steve ran so fast you have to see it to believe it.
But I have to say that Denise and I stole the show. Not being runners and never having actually entered in a competition before makes us pretty darn proud of what we did this Sunday.
As I write this my legs are questioning the intelligence of what I did. Nothing that can't be overcome with a little Ibuprofen and a few more days away from the gym...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, is Brian still running? I know he has a lot of energy, but it seems excessive even for him...

Congratulations to you guys. You have each run more than I plan to run in my ENTIRE LIFE. Unless you count video games with running people in them.

Becky said...

Excellent!! So glad to see that you finished the race, guess this means you totally lost that bet, too - LoL Congrats to your team - see you in Boston??!!