This episode of the slumber party was held at Denise's family cabin near Payson. Since this was the last week in July, of course it was a brilliant idea on the part of Steve and Denise to move the party out of the valley.
The weekend was marked by lots of relaxing, a hike under Tonto Natural Bridge, making custom pizzas, playing a very personalized version of Monopoly, a visit to the fish farm and of course, lots of button pushing. I, for one, had a fantastic time with all the events. Looking forward to part 3!

2 comments:
Good thing I checked back today to see your very prompt posting about the slumber party. Sounds like fun. I have never seen Tonto National Bridge. And it looks like congratulations to Denise and Steve!
It was a great time, although not as action packed as the Tucson version. Denise and I really enjoyed having our family at the cabin - it is a "porous" building and it absorbs all manner of family presence, releasing it to mix with all the other family and friends who have gone through the cabin . . . and ever changing canvas you might say. Plus, having all of us documented in our person to be shirts was a really fun part. Thanks for posting that photo in particular.
We too are looking forward to the 3rd installment and perhaps a redux of the concept for 2008?!
Be well.
Steve
Post a Comment